Jumper Wires / Conductive Paint / Conductive Ink
Eyelets, Eyelet-Setting Tools
Rework / Repair Services & Tools
Solder / Paste / Mask / Flux / Resist & Carbon Conductive Ink & Paste Coating Suppliers
PHONE: +44 (0)207 650 7977
ADDRESS: First Floor, 98 Commercial St.
London, E16LZ UK
CATEGORIES: Jumper Wires / Conductive Paint / Conductive Ink
Bare Conductive's Electric Paint allows users to paint a sensor onto virtually any surface—all the user needs to do is plug it in. This provides makers with an incredible opportunity to develop new forms of electronic devices and to turn ordinary objects into digital hubs.
Division of Circuit Technology Center, Inc.
E-MAIL: See web page
ADDRESS: 135 Ward Hill Avenue,
Haverhill, Massachusetts 01835
CATEGORIES: Rework / Repair Services & Tools
Also in: Jumper Wires / Conductive Ink
World's #1 First-aid Kits for Circuit Boards
Circuit board repair is a challenge. So when the inevitable first-aid is needed, you should provide your operators with time-tested instruments designed and built for the job.
The tools and materials in CircuitMedic kits have been used for decades by the most demanding commercial, medical and military electronics manufacturers and have been specifically designed to meet the requirements outlined in repair and rework guidelines published by IPC, the leading electronics manufacturing industry association.
E-FAB, Inc. / add-a-trace (TM) CAD Group
Toll Free: 800.600.3322,
In California: 408.727.5218
E-MAIL: ThaoNguyen@e-fab.com (Sales Eng.)
E-MAIL: ACoutinho@e-fab.com (Engineering)
ADDRESS: 1075 Richard Ave.
Santa Clara, California 95050
What is it?
* A stand-alone copper plated trace with sized pads and holes
matching your printed circuit
* The trace is insulated and the pads are tinned, ready to accept solder
* The trace is pre-routed ready to lay flat and solder onto Printed Circuit boards
* Traces are laid out exactly to your routing requirements using your Gerber CAD
file or padmaster film.
How add-a-trace helps you:
* Simplifies configuration control: ECO trace changes can be handled as a
* Customer appeal is increased because of greatly reduced visibility; gets rid of that "used board appearance" caused by the poor appearance of jumper wires
* Reduces skill level required for jumper installation
* Uses standard PWB assembly techniques
* Can be installed prior to, during, or after board is assembled, and, can be bare board tested
* Simplifies a field retrofit installation
* Will increase quality and reliability by insuring consistent workmanship.
Call today for more information or samples!
ADDRESS: 37423 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont, California 94536
* Prototyping Systems / Milling Systems
* Jumper Wires / Conductive Paint / Conductive Ink
SchmartBoard can design and fabricate custom boards in the SchmartBoard|ezTM format. Our patent pending proprietary technology is a perfect solution for many applications that require hand-soldering components.
A perfect example is semiconductor reference boards. Another use is for boards in which part of the PCB is left unpopulated and may need to be populated at a later time.